Sunday, February 04, 2007

What's with the freaks?

So...like I frequently do, I posted some cute pictures of Connor on my Flickr site the other day. One of the pictures was a nudie pic of him riding on his wooden rocking horse. It's funny...just your typical innocent naked-kid picture. He's got a big cheesey grin. Our parents all have nudie pics of us and my intention is to share these with friends and family.

Well I noticed today that the picture has over 200 views. Now that in and of itself wouldn't concern me, but the picture before that in my photostream has only a handful of views, then this one has over 200. This means that someone (likely, lots of someones) is looking at JUST that picture in my photostream. So this got me to thinking...last summer I posted a couple of pictures of the dude running around naked in the backyard. Again, innocent pictures meant to amuse. Well each of those pictures have 100 and 200 views respectively.

So...out of the 300-some pictures in my photostream, just three pictures have more than 200 views. "Coincidentally" all are photos of a naked-kid. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? I went back and, of course, changed the permissions on those three pictures such that just family and friends could see them, but what is wrong with the world that I even had to do this!?

I swear, sometimes I want to pack up Nick and Connor, and move to a cave at the top of a cliff somewhere. People freak me out.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yikes, that is a bit unsettling.

Lea said...

oh my, you have NO idea. we had a cloth diaper scare--diapering freaks with all sorts of diapering pix on their sites. freaky....