Hear that? Me either.
Seems to me that I should be cleaning the house right now. Connor is napping, Nick is studying at the library, and we have friends coming over tonight for dinner. Instead, I'm laying on the livingroom floor, on Connor's froggie chair in my PJs, listening to NPR reading blogs, reading the news and generally playing on the web. Peace and quiet, wonderful peace and quiet.
And in case you're wondering, yes...I'm plalying with formatting. That's why the colors and sizes of things keep changing around here. Links pop up and disapear... I like that Blogger has all these templates and user-friendly menus, bu I'm trying to learn to decipher the wonder that is html, so I'm avoiding the shortcuts as often as possible. Problem is, it's not possible too often, and when it IS possible, my experimentation tends to be interrupted without much forewarning (hence the giant purple header...) I'm trying to become an html guru between work and connor and life...so...to say that it's slow-going would be like saying that it's a tad nippy in Siberia. :-) Please feel free to Ignore broken links, odd colors and other bizzare-ness.

No comments:
Post a Comment