I've got the feeling that I'm running on ice
So the PMS-monster is making a visit. In an effort to avoid gaining 50 pounds of pure sugar and trans-fats, I thought I'd go for a run this evening. As you can see, my favorite running trail is a bit icy. So I'm plodding along enjoying myself when I come to a particularly icy spot. I had to stop running and kinda shuffle along to avoid landing on my bum. I'm kinda laughing about how awkward I must look and then my iPod decides to accentuate this very point. What comes on? The Girl From Ipanema.
When she walks, she's like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ooh
uh-huh. Slipping in the ice...exactly like swinging your bootie on the way to the beach. :-)
When she walks, she's like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ooh
uh-huh. Slipping in the ice...exactly like swinging your bootie on the way to the beach. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment