ramblings on a crappy rainy day
I'm sitting on my couch in my livingroom wearing my pjs at 3:00 in the middle of the week. That's become indicative of my mood this last week or so. I'm sore, I'm lazy and I'm tiiiiiiiiiired. Sore I can't really explain but I'm sure the lazy comes from the tired. Both of which come from the 40 + hour work-weeks and only bi-weekly appearance of the spouse. suck. just, suck. * grumble grumble * It's probably the weather that making me so bitchy today. I stayed home from work to avoid subjecting my co-workers to the beast that is me today. gripe gripe gripe. Yeeccch I think I just bored myself back to sleep!
aaaanyway...I know the best way to get rid of the lazies and the sleepies...but it's just so much...work. See, Hubs let me know about an amazing-sounding marathon It sounds like great fun in general (except the running-part), but to add to the greatness, the finishing medal is a necklace from Tiffany & Co.! Now, before we act scandalized by my label-whorey-ness. Let me just say that this isn't just ANY label...and no matter what my personal feelings may be about obscenely overpriced name-brands, a little blue box presented to you by...really...anyone...would make you swoon too. This just happens to be as close as I'll get unless powerball comes through. So can-it, okay?
So signing up for this would mean training. A lot of it. I'd need to finish the whole thing in 6.5 hours in order to avoid being picked up by the sag-wagon. Yikes. Did I mention that it's in San Francisco? Possibly the hilliest frickin' place in the world? Yeah, but beaauuuuutiful weather. And I've never been to the left coast. This thing ends at the pacific. How cool would that be?!?!
Anyone want to run behind me with a cattle prod "helping" me train??? Or perhaps you'd rather die an early, painful death too? Er...I mean "participate"?

No comments:
Post a Comment