Okay, give back my stuff
I'm not dead. Not even close. Feel pretty good, actually. Until tomorrow and the dreaded stiffness sets in.
Okay, so I didn't run the entire length (little over 6 miles) but I ran more than I walked. That was my only real goal (and to keep both halves of the run under 45 minutes, which I did...barely). Since I accomplished both I'd say that today was pretty damn successful.
Here's the stats:
first half (5K): 00:43:29 (slower than the first 5KI ran)
total time: 1:25:14
Pace: 13minute, 45second miles
Overall place: 1479.
Yep, feels good to be number 1479. Not a bad day's work.
Okay, so I didn't run the entire length (little over 6 miles) but I ran more than I walked. That was my only real goal (and to keep both halves of the run under 45 minutes, which I did...barely). Since I accomplished both I'd say that today was pretty damn successful.
Here's the stats:
first half (5K): 00:43:29 (slower than the first 5KI ran)
total time: 1:25:14
Pace: 13minute, 45second miles
Overall place: 1479.
Yep, feels good to be number 1479. Not a bad day's work.

No comments:
Post a Comment